New York City via Mexico, Laguna Beach, and Los Angeles.
Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m Maurice Phillips. I was born on November 4th, 1989 in Laguna Beach, California. I moved to Los Angeles in 2013 before deciding in 2016 to move to Mexico. In pre-pandemic 2020, I moved to New York City where I currently live in the Financial District. Forget once; I believe in trying anything at least twice. My true passion is traveling.
My bucket list includes visiting every country in the world, taking a SpaceX flight, and diving with great white sharks. I’m ambitious, self-confident, and deliberate. I believe in being reliable, trustworthy, and self-accountable. All I can hope to accomplish as a 31 year old gay man living in New York City is a fulfilling career, meaningful friendships, and a happy life.
Want to know anything else? Just ask.
I have a diverse skill set that spans across multiple roles and industries.Résumé
- Real Estate
- Applicant screening, recruiting, interviewing and retention.
- Search Marketing: SEO & PPC
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Copywriting (Ad, Web, & Product)
- Content Strategy & Execution
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Advertising
- Direct-Response Marketing
- Influencer Marketing (YouTube & Instagram)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media (Paid & Organic)